Saturday, April 14, 2012

Our BC Athletic Department's Culture of Fear: What insiders know and why we are losing....


• The athletic director stated the following, “I have to kiss Father Leahy’s ass and . . . you must do the same to me . . . ”
• That it is understood that this athletic director’s policy is one person of color at a time as head coach “always keeping one in your back pocket!”
• Stated that he will only keep head coaches around 5-years
• You work for me”
• “I pay your salary”
• “You need to work longer hours”
• “Put your spouse in their place”
• Has caused employees personalities to change
• Has let his ‘POWER’ and his relationship with President Leahy create a climate of fear for the employees

2 comments:

  1. Gene D got booed at the Men's Ice Hockey Celebration rally last week in a few different news reports. I just can't imagine Bill Flynn ever getting booed by the BC students. Times sure have changed at the Heights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Time to Say Goodbye

    Cut and past this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtivSTZrezc

    ReplyDelete